We are looking for QC Engineers who will join a large scale Fin-Tech project with latest technologies for a Canadian client.
International environment. English and Vietnamese spoken. You will be working with a super high performance team delivering software that people use everyday.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with other QC Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Good skills in English communication (both written and spoken)
- At least 2 years hands-on experience as a manual QC. Solid knowledge of functional, integration and regression testing. Knowledge in API, performance and security testing is a plus.
- Dynamic, proactive and high team spirit in a dynamic environment with international colleagues and in a continuous integration/delivery process.
Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and clients proactively about issues or problems.
- Have in-depth understanding of the project and lifecycle of testing, phase testing objectives, acceptance criteria and risk-based approaches to testing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse features simultaneously.
- Carefulness, Strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good at Time management.
- Able to perform API testing via Postman
- Understand about SQL server
- Have financial knowledge is plus
- Salary: attractive
- 15 days annual leave
- 13,14 month performance based bonus
- Working with a high performance team of 150+ engineers delivering financial software products quickly and with quality
- Company trip